Services and Substitution
The company provides to her customers that are interested in buying property in Greece for any purpose, comprehensive service assistance in finding and selecting the right property, property acquisition, property renovation and / or construction of property.
Services provided by the company, which are included in the substitution:
|Detection of assets
The company specializes in locating assets for customers in Greece, including:
- Checking the property as suitable for the customer needs and goals.
- Engagements with local surveyor to measure the property by an engineer or measuring architectural plans if the property is built;
- Checking the property and obtaining regulatory approvals for the property limits and for restrictions on it as required;
- Obtaining a signed approval of neighbors for the asset for sale, as required;
- Forensic examination of the property including historical investigation of registration and the lack Liens and / or mortgaging, taxes fines and / or restricted right of a third party;
- Negotiations with the owners of the property for sale.
||The company assists its customers with Architectural accompaniment in the process of interior design and / or planning of the new building.
|Working with the authorities in Greece
||Working with the various authorities in Greece, including taxes, building, forests, and local authorities and so on. It is hereby clarified that the Company is not responsible for accepting certification and / or making all the different registrations. The Company role is only to help their obtaining.
||The company offers its customers a contractor/engineer that will be selected through a tender for the construction of a new building and / or renovation of an existing
structure. It is hereby clarified that, the contract with the contractor will be made by the customer and the customer will bear the costs of the contractor.
|Accounting and legal accompaniment
||The Company offers its customers accounting guidance in Greece, including:
It is hereby clarified; the customer shall bear all costs associated with opening a bank account and / or contract with a local CPA.
- Assisting and accompanying the opening of a bank account in Greece;
- Local CPA knowledgeable with local tax laws.
- Basic legal advice by the company's attorney.