Hotel for sale in Athens, Greece.
Hotel for sale in the heart of Athens in the Psyrri neighborhood.
918 sq.m, 6 floors with elevator + ground floor and basement.
Basement – 117.2 sq.m
Ground floor – 117.2 sq.m
Mezzanine – 74.8 sq.m
First floor – 117.2 sq.m
Second floor – 117.2 sq.m
Third floor – 117.2 sq.m
Fourth floor – 117.2 sqm
Fifth floor – 85.3 sqm
Sixth floor – 55.8 sqm
Total 918 sq.m.
• Changing the use of commercial space to a key hotel, under the Greek Tourism Ministry’s EOT permit
• Potential of up to 20 apartment units
• The ground floor can be rented for a bistro / coffee bar or 3-4 lofts
• The basement can serve as an operational / administration area.
• The property is located in the heart of Psyrri, characterized by numerous alleys, restaurants and bars. In the center of the main tourist district of Athens.
• Proximity to the famous cultural places in the city – national administrative structures (the Acropolis, Syntagma Square, Monastiraki Square, Plaka and Parliament) serve as a key factor underlying the property’s uniqueness.
• The property is located just few meters from Monastiraki Square, the Flea Market, the Ancient Market, Greek and Roman monuments and the famous Plaka neighborhood.
• Access – Close to the Monastiraki Metro Station (200 meters) which connects directly to the international airport and Piraeus Port.